Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Now this is a jam of the day...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Now this is a jam of the day...

    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now this is a jam of the day...

    Agree 100%. I loved the one they did with Sr. and Jr. together singing.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now this is a jam of the day...

    If I had to choose I would rather listen to old school country than today's, better beer drinking music.
    In my opinion, country music is like when a man first started drinking beer and when a man went down on his first woman... it ALL is an ACQUIRED TASTE!! LOL!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now this is a jam of the day...

    I still favor...."There's a Tear in my Beer"
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PLSXd0C5V7M

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Slobber Knocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    807
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Now this is a jam of the day...

    Boys, I was playing around with You Tube and I found a song that brings back a lot of memories. I am not a fan of country music but if you are EVER in the dumps or sitting around. Listen to GEORGE JONES and CONWAY TWITTY...
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yfgY7ko-pcQ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •